GitHub | Contact
Director of Product, Statum Health, 2017
- Define product vision and manage the end-to-end product roadmap and code base.
- Manage the continued development of product at scale.
- Manage any external consultants who are involved in product development.
- Conduct user research to inform design and user experience of product.
- Design, build, iterate, and maintain mobile version of product for iOS and Android.
Software Engineer: Freelance, 2016
- Graphic design (print and web) for clients using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Sketch App.
- Provide clients with insight into options for making site future-proof, responsive, and fast.
- Building open source iOS app for reporting and tracking cars parked in bicycle lanes.
- Designing, wireframing, and building iOS apps in Swift/XCode. Creating custom palettes, fonts, logos.
- WordPress site customization for clients, including custom fonts, CSS, buttons, and widgets.
Front End Intern: Shomeya, 2015
- Site redesign and simplification for client utilizing Bootstrap, leading to a responsive and informative single page website.
- Became more independent in debugging, troubleshooting, and git by learning command line skills, freeing my supervisor to focus on their work.
- Created mockups in Sketch App to demonstrate design options to client, building trust and clear communication.
- Reduced load time by customizing Bootstrap carousel slideshow, keeping client’s costs under budget.
Founder 2008-2016: Rebourne
- User Research
- Founded small company that served thousands of customers.
- Negotiated agreements with wholesale contracts.
- Grew exposure, trust and brand identity through consistent and on-brand social media and content management, including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and email.
- Provided excellent communication and consistently exceeded customer expectations, resulting in 5 star reviews and continued brand trust.
(ranked from beginner (*) to advanced (*****))
- HTML5, CSS3 ****
- Swift (CocoaPods, Alamofire) ***
- Firebase ***
- React, Redux, Angular, Ionic **
- API integration ***
- Adobe CC *****
- UI/UX ***
- SketchApp ***
- SASS, Bootstrap ***
- Node **
- MongoDB **
- Git ***
BA Physics, Temple University, cum laude
Stanford University Machine Learning
MongoDB University Course for Node Developers
Jefferson University Health Hack 2015
Built drone-based emergency response system implementing sensors, arduino, raspberry pi, and 3D printing. Worked with a team in Syria to reduce cost of equipment by making open source products.
FRONT END CERTIFICATE
Free Code Camp 2015